The Omni-Ubiquity Net is a virtual world that represents Genshin Impact, a popular MMORPG. The game was created by the UB Network where thousands of people from all over the globe can interact and play together in this virtual space. However, unlike other games with similar settings like Second Life or World Of Warcraft, it’s not just about playing an MMO; there are real currency transactions being made across different platforms as well as physical goods being traded between players on both sides of the physical/virtual divide.
The “genshin impact ubiquity net not working” is a problem that has been present for a while. Genshin Impact uses the “Omni-Ubiquity Net” to allow players to connect and play with other players.
In Genshin Impact Version 2.3, a new gadget called the Omni-Ubiquity Net was included. You’ve previously utilized the Ubiquity Net to assist catch animals and return them to their owners if you played the Bantan Sango Case Files event. This device now enables you to catch wild creatures in the overworld. In addition, any creatures you catch may be put in your Serenitea Pot.
You must finish an easy World Quest to get the Omni-Ubiquity Net. You’ll begin by speaking with Sango from the detective agency, who will point you in the direction of an NPC called Wakamurasaki. She’ll hand you a demo Omni-Ubiquity Net to try out on a nearby fox. (The fox will be in the red circle in the image below.)
To utilize the net, go to your Gadgets page and equip the Omni-Ubiquity Net. The device, which will take the place of your Elemental Skill, may then be activated. Then all you have to do is aim the net at the animal you want to catch and capture it.
Return to Wakamurasaki after capturing the fox. These nets, unlike the conventional Ubiquity Net you utilized in the event, are just temporary. If you wish to acquire additional nets to catch more animals for your Serenitea Pot, you’ll have to return to her. To complete the task, return to the detective agency and speak with Sango. To begin, she’ll give you some Hero’s Wit, Mora, and 10 Omni-Ubiquity Nets.
With the Omni-Ubiquity Nets, what creatures can you catch?
The Omni-Ubiquity Net cannot catch all animals in Genshin Impact. You only have a certain number of animals at your disposal. The majority of the captureable creatures, including birds and beasts, are found in the wild. By going to the Gadgets tab, clicking the Omni-Ubiquity Net, and then going to the Archive indicated in the description, you can see which creatures are accessible to you.
A net symbol will appear over the profile of creatures you can capture with the Omni-Ubiquity Net. Here’s an example of what I’m talking about:
The following is a list of all the creatures we’ve found so far:
- White Pigeon, Graywing Pigeon, Crimsonflank Pigeon, Black King Pigeon, Crimson Finch, Godlen Finch, Snow Finch, Emerald Finch, Scarletbeak Duck, Emerald Duck, Azure Crane, Violet Ibis, Crow, White Pigeon, Graywing Pigeon, Graywing Pigeon, Crimsonflank Pigeon, Crimsonflank Pigeon, Crimsonflank Pigeon,
- Snow Fox, Crimson Fox, Kitsune, Squirrel, Forest Boar, Snowboar, Sapphire (cat), Gray Snow Cat, Snow Weasel, Red-Tailed Weasel, Forest Boar, Snowboar, Sapphire (cat), Gray Snow Cat, Snow Weasel, Red-Tailed Weasel
- Other: Anemo Crystalfly, Electro Crystalfly, Cryo Crystalfly, Geo Crystalfly, Golden Loach, Sunny Loach, Frog, Mud Frog, Blue Frog, Golden Crab, Sun Crab, Ocean Crab, General Crab, Pale Red Crab, Blue Horned Lizard, Red Horned Lizard, Green Horned Lizard, Green Horned Lizard, Pith Lizard, Adorned Unagi, Red-Finne
What’s the best way to get these creatures into my Serenitea Pot?
If you’ve already acquired animals or pets for your Serenitea Pot, such as dogs or cats, you should be familiar with how to place these overworld creatures in your fantasy home. To move furniture around, tap the hand-shaped button in the upper right of your screen.
When you click the “Animal” tab, you’ll get a list of all the animals or pets you’ve purchased or caught. You may then put the animal anywhere you choose, however keep in mind that certain creatures can only be placed outdoors.
You may now have fun catching and installing your favorite animals in your home in the overworld. Fill your house with hundreds of adorable animals!
Watch This Video-
The “omni ubiquity net quest location” is an item in the game Genshin Impact. It allows players to teleport to any location on the map.
- omni ubiquity net quest genshin
- where to buy omni ubiquity net genshin
- genshin omni-ubiquity net
- how to get the omni-ubiquity net
- how to get the omni ubiquity net quest