Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has been one of the most popular games in recent memory, and it’s only getting better. To make sure players continue to enjoy the game for years to come (and get even more out of it), Activision is constantly updating Call of Duty with new features and changes.
The “new warzone update today” is a new patch for Call of Duty Modern Warfare. It has been released on November 2021 and it will bring changes, as well as new features to the game.
Now that the Patch Notes for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare for November 2021 are out, all players in the game want to know what changes have been done in the sixth season of the game, as well as what new items and features can be expected in the game as a result of this big update.
That’s why we’ve put together this guide to the newest Call of Duty Modern Warfare Patch Notes for November 2021, including how to install it on your gaming platform, all of the key changes introduced, and additional changes you’ll see. So, without further ado, let’s have a look at the patch notes.
You may also be interested in: Does Battlefield 2042 feature a Team Deathmatch mode?
Call of Duty Modern Warfare Patch Notes
The November 2021 Call of Duty Modern Warfare Patch Notes have been revealed.
One of the most popular games in the Call of Duty series is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. It is a first-person shooter video game that was created by Infinity Ward and published by Activision. Due to its engaging gameplay, this game was published in 2019 and is still being played by a large number of players in 2021. Even the game’s creator updates it with new features and improvements on a regular basis.
If you didn’t know, this game is presently in its sixth season, and its creator has been adding a lot of new stuff to it this month. As a result, users in this game are hunting for the November 2021 Call of Duty Modern Warfare Patch Notes in detail. The entire patch notes for this latest major release may be seen below.
Dark Alliance Patch Notes 1.08 Update may also be found here.
This game is playable on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Backward compatibility allows you to play it on the next-generation PlayStation and Xbox platforms. As a result, this current version is accessible for download and installation on all of these gaming platforms.
Patch Notes for November 2021 in Call of Duty Modern Warfare
Here are the full patch notes for the most recent release. Read it to learn about the game’s updates and new features.
A new Warzone Trello Board has been created.
We’ll be utilizing a special Warzone-only Trello board to help us enhance the quality of our communication with you, our community, right now! We hope that this board, together with our ongoing Twitter updates, will keep you all up to speed on a variety of topics both in and outside of the game.
On this new board, you may expect to discover the following types of information:
- Notes about the Patches
- Updates to the playlist
- Limited-Time Events/Modes, Double XP Weekends, and more have their own schedules.
- The most closely monitored Live Issues in a Warzone
- Playlists, Events, and Resolved Issues from the past
You may also be interested in reading: BGMI 1.17 Update Release Date and Patch Notes.
Bugs have been fixed.
- The “Science” Camo Unlock Challenge for the R1 Shadowhunter (BOCW) was not tracking due to a bug.
- The language on the “Surprise Splash” Legendary Assault Rifle Echo (BOCW) Blueprint has been fixed.
- For the LAPA (BOCW) Weapon Unlock Challenge, a bug was fixed that caused inaccurate wording to show.
- On the “High Stakes” Light Machine Gun Delta, many difficulties with attachment visibility were fixed (BOCW).
- The ADS animation for the “Phoenix Inferno” Assault Rifle Delta (BOCW) Blueprint had been wrong.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Ghost Perk from working properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Player’s entire ATVI ID was not shown in the After Action Report.
- The Party Leader UI no longer overlaps with the text chat window due to a bug.
- Players were being thrown out of the Favorite Operators panel due to a bug.
- Players that are slain in the pre-match lobby will no longer start the match as dead.
- Damage inflicted by a vehicle to a fallen adversary did not register due to a bug.
Don’t forget to let us know what you think of the November 2021 Call of Duty Modern Warfare Patch Notes in the comments section below.
Finally, we hope you have learned all there is to know about the new Call of Duty Modern Warfare Patch Notes for November 2021, including all of the specifics regarding this month’s significant update, all of the game’s improvements, and much more. If you have any questions or concerns about this tutorial, please leave them in the comments area below. We are here to assist you in resolving any queries or concerns you may have.
You may also read: Diablo 2: Where is Lower Kurast Resurrected?
Raven Software is the source of this information.
The “call of duty update size” is a new patch for Call of Duty Modern Warfare. The patch notes have been released and the changes made are detailed in this blog post. Additionally, there are new features that have been added to the game.
Frequently Asked Questions
What did the new cod update add?
A: There are many changes to game balance, including an update to the kill streak system.
What is the latest COD MW update?
A: The newest COD MW update is the Blackout release.
What is the new Call of Duty going to be 2021?
A: It is currently unknown. Activision has not revealed anything about the upcoming Call of Duty game yet, but it will be coming out in 2021.
- call of duty cold war update today
- warzone playlist update today
- warzone update buffs and nerfs
- warzone weapon patch notes
- call of duty update download